1. Owner and place of treatment
The Data Controller is Datalytics Srl, with registered office in Rome (Italy) in Via Aurelia, 547 – 00165 VAT: 12928481006
2. Data processing methods
The Company processes User data by taking all appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, as well as the disclosure, modification or destruction of unauthorized data. The processing is carried out with both manual and computerized and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related and limited to the purposes indicated.
3. Purpose of data processing and legal basis of processing
The Company, through the Site, may process User data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the Site. The Company allows its Users to register on the Site, entering a username and email address to receive informational newsletters on the Company’s products and services. The legal basis of the processing is represented by the execution of a request by the User, and any refusal to provide personal data implies the impossibility for the Company to manage and execute the User’s requests
2. Purpose of collecting applications “Work with us”. The Company offers the User the opportunity to send via e-mail his application to work in the Company through the section of the Job Site “. To this end, the Company will acquire and use the information provided by the User through the spontaneous sending of the CV for the sole purpose of selecting and managing applications. In any case, the User is asked not to include sensitive data in his CV (eg relating to health, political opinions, sex life, etc.), except those strictly necessary for the purposes of the law CV selection and evaluation (eg membership of protected categories). The legal basis of the processing is represented by the execution of a request by the User himself to assess his professional profile with respect to job positions at the Company, and any refusal to provide personal data makes it impossible for the Company to manage and execute the User’s requests
3. Contact the Company. The Company offers the User the possibility to send via e-mail communications to the Company, requests, questions and information on its activities, initiatives and services. In this regard, the personal data provided by the User (eg email address, any telephone number and / or other information spontaneously provided to the User) will be processed by the Company to take charge, correctly manage and respond to the User’s communication . The legal basis of the processing is represented by the execution of the service expressly requested by the User, and any refusal to provide personal data implies the impossibility for the Company to manage and find the communication or request for information.
4. Marketing activity. The User’s data may be used for marketing activities of the Company concerning the products and / or services offered, such as sending e-mail messages of information material and commercial communications on services, initiatives and / or offers of Datalytics.The legal basis for the processing is the consent given by the User.
5. Pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Company and / or third parties. The User’s data may also be used to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the Company and / or third parties, for example the right to defend in court, the management of complaints and disputes, the possible recovery of claims , the prevention of fraud and / or illegal activities. In these cases, even if the provision of the User’s personal data is not obligatory, it is in any case necessary as these data are strictly connected and instrumental to the pursuit of such legitimate interests, which do not prevail over the rights and fundamental freedoms of the User, and any refusal to supply them could make it impossible to provide the services requested (eg request information from the Company).
6. Fulfill legal obligations and / or applicable obligations. The Company may also use the personal data provided by the User or otherwise acquired in the course of the User’s interaction with the Website for purposes related to the execution of legal obligations, regulations, national and EU regulations as well as deriving from provisions given by authorities to this legitimized by the law, which represent the legal basis of the treatment, without the need to obtain the prior consent of the User.
7. Perform aggregate statistical analyzes on an anonymous basis in order to improve the performance and services offered by the Company through the Site. In this case, any User consent will be requested, as the processing indicated will be performed solely on anonymous data
4. Categories of data subject to processing
The Company receives and collects, through the Website, information relating to the User who visits the pages of the Website and who uses the web services available on the same. In particular, the Company acquires and processes the following information.
Data collected through navigation and through cookies
When the User visits the Site, the latter collects some data such as the pages viewed, the links or buttons clicked by the User, the date and time of access, the User’s IP address, the navigation browser and the operating system used (so-called “navigation data”). The navigation data could, by their very nature, allow the identification of the User also through processing and association with data held by third parties. However, the Company uses this data for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical and anonymous information on the use of the Site for purposes strictly related to its operation. Navigation data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the Site.
Data provided voluntarily by the User
The Company limits the collection of information voluntarily provided by the User to those necessary to achieve the purposes described in paragraph 3 above and the services expressly requested. Furthermore, the Company may collect and process further personal data, where these are voluntarily provided by the User within the framework of the services offered by the Site, for example in the event that the User contacts the Company to report malfunctions or malfunctions, exercise the own rights on the processing of personal data, etc. These data will be processed by the Company solely for the purposes strictly related to the User’s request. Failure to provide the data may make it impossible to obtain the requested service.
5. Communication of data to third parties
companies, collaborators, consultants or freelancers used by the Company to carry out tasks of a technical or organizational nature (such as IT service providers), or with which the Company collaborates, for the purpose of providing and operating its own services, or for any communication activities;
persons, companies or professional offices that provide assistance and consultancy services to the Company, with particular but not exclusive reference to accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
subjects whose right to access the data is recognized by law or by orders of the authorities.
The subjects belonging to the above categories will use the data as independent data controllers in accordance with the law.
These individuals may be established in EU and non-EU countries. In particular, in the event that such persons are established in non-EU countries, the Company adopts the measures envisaged by the Regulation to legitimize the transfer of personal data to them.
The list of subjects to whom the data are or can be communicated, as well as the indication of the privacy measures adopted to legitimize the extra-EU transfers, can be requested to the Company by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Data Storage
The data are processed for the time necessary to carry out the activities indicated in the previous paragraph 3, and are canceled when the purposes for which they were collected and processed no longer exist.
In particular, the Company will eliminate the personal data of the User who requested information or sent notices by contacting the Company through the Site after 5 years from their transfer. Secondly, the Company will eliminate the User’s personal data that has sent its candidacy to work positions of the Company after 5 years from the conferment of the same, in the event that the candidate does not establish a working relationship / collaboration with the society.
Finally, in relation to the processing of data for marketing purposes, the data will be stored until the User expresses his opposition to the processing
7. User rights and contacts
The User may exercise, in the cases expressly provided for by law and, where applicable, the rights provided by the Regulation. In particular, the User has the right to:
obtain confirmation that your personal data is being processed and, in this case, ask the data controller to access information relating to the processing (eg purposes, categories of data processed, recipients or categories of recipients of data, the storage period, etc.);
request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete data;
ask the data controller to delete the data (eg if the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected, in the event of revocation of the consent on which the processing is based, etc.);
request the limitation of the processing (eg in the event of a dispute by the User regarding the accuracy of the data; if the processing is unlawful and the same is opposed to the deletion of personal data; if the data is necessary for the exercise or the defense in court of a User right, even if the owner no longer needs it, in case of exercising the right of opposition, for the time necessary to verify the existence of legitimate reasons);
Receive in a format of common use and readable by an automatic device (eg pdf) the personal data concerning him and transmit them to another owner, or obtain direct transmission from one owner to the other, if technically feasible (so-called portability of data).
The User also has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him.
These rights can be exercised directly by sending a communication to the following email address: email@example.com
Finally, if it considers that the processing of the data provided violates the legislation on the protection of personal data, the User has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it).
8. Collection of data through Cookies
A cookie is a small text string that the sites you visit send to the browser of the User’s computer, where they are stored when the latter visits an Internet site, to then be re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit.
Cookies are used by the Company to make the Website work or to improve its performance, but also to provide information about the Site or the User’s navigation.
Technical cookies are essential to allow the User to move around the Site and to use its features, remember the user’s choices (eg language, country of origin, etc.), to distribute requests on multiple servers, to memorize when the User gives his consent to certain options (for example by accepting the use of certain cookies by passing the information banner), to allow the User to view content and videos through Adobe Flash Player. These cookies have a duration of 2 years and do not require the consent of the user
Company performance and analytics cookies
These cookies can be session or persistent, and their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the Site. These cookies allow the recognition, measurement and tracking of visitors to the Site, thus allowing the improvement and refinement of the Site, for example by establishing if the User can easily find the desired information, or by identifying which aspects of the Site are of greatest interest. These cookies are used by the Company to process statistical and anonymous analyzes on how users navigate on the Site, the number of pages visited or the number of clicks made on a page while browsing. These cookies are assimilated by the privacy legislation to technical cookies, therefore they do not require the consent of the User.
Performance and Analytics Third-party cookies
To activate these cookies, the User can choose to give his consent (which therefore represents the legal basis for processing) through the mechanism illustrated in the information banner on cookies of the Company, which the User displays on the homepage / landing page of the Site in the moment of access to the same.
Share This https://www.sharethis.com/privacy/
Profiling cookies installed by the Company
These cookies are activated in relation to the content displayed and the use of the Site by the User. This allows the Site to record and memorize the preferences shown by each User on the occasion of subsequent visits, allowing them to analyze their behavior on the Site and customize certain aspects of the Site according to the individual User, in order to improve its contents and send messages advertising (eg banners) in line with the preferences shown by the User in the context of web browsing. This type of cookie can also be used to limit the display number of a given advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. Also in this case, the consent of the User is expressed through the choice to activate them through the cookie information banner.
Furthermore, on its pages, as well as in the emails sent to the User, the Website may insert web beacons and electronic images, c.d. “One pixel GIFs”, “clear GIFs” or “pixel tags” which, if clicked, allow you to count the number of users who have visited the pages of the Site, or who have had access to the contents of communications, allowing not only to obtain statistical data, but also to identify the features and content that most interest individual users in order to provide more personalized information. Finally, to learn more about the profiling cookies present on the Website and how to manage or disable those of third parties, the User can visit the website www.youronlinechoices.com.
Disabling cookies through the browser
Most browsers are set to accept cookies. However, the User can configure his browser to restrict the number of accepted cookies or block all cookies, changing the browser settings in the following ways:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the ‘Tools’ icon in the upper right corner and select ‘Internet Options’. In the pop-up window select ‘Privacy’. Here the User can change the cookie settings.
Click the “wrench” icon in the upper right corner and select “Settings”. At this point select ‘Show advanced settings’ and change the ‘Privacy’ settings.
From the drop-down menu in the upper left corner select ‘Options’. In the pop-up window select ‘Privacy’. Here the user can adjust the cookie settings.
From the drop down menu in the upper right corner select ‘Preferences’. Select ‘Security’ and here the User can adjust cookie settings.
Please note, however, that disabling the use of all cookies on the Site (including technical ones) will compromise certain features.
Additional information regarding cookies
The www.allaboutcookie.org site contains instructions for managing cookies on the most popular browsers; alternatively you can consult the documentation attached to the software used on your device.
If the changes are particularly significant and / or you have a high impact on the rights of the User, the Company may communicate them to the User also through a different method (for example sending an email).